Cancer Free: The Comprehensive Cancer
Sidney J.Winawer, M.D.
If you think there's no way to prevent cancer, you're wrong. Let the experts at the world's
most distinguished cancer research and treatment center help you to design a personal program
to increase your odds of staying cancer free.
* Take stock of your personal risk. Use a family tree and other charts to assess your risk for
the major cancers -- and keep a predisposition from turning into a disease.
* Redefine "The good life" to give yourself a long life. Enjoy the benefits of physical
activity without becoming an exercise nut.
* Safeguard your work and home environments. Discover how to use common household products
* Reduce the toll of stress. Learn the basics -- without the bunk -- about visualization,
biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnotherapy.
* Adopt sensible screening procedures. Learn which common tests you should have, when, and why.
Clear, concise, and comprehensive, Cancer Free explains exactly what you can do for
your health, now and for the decades to come.
Through GriefNet and help support our work.
Browse Our Bookstore
GriefNet Home Page|
First Page of This Section